Duck Breast with cranberry walnut quinoa and balsamic reduction. While the Chinese are the biggest connoisseurs of duck, this classic combination of duck and figs is more French in style. Thinly slice the duck breasts on the diagonal. Arrange the slices on a platter, top with the figs and drizzle with the balsamic glaze from the baking sheet.
You can also serve with wild rice or herbed. Add the apple, cranberries and walnuts. Stir in preserves and butter until melted. You can cook Duck Breast with cranberry walnut quinoa and balsamic reduction using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Duck Breast with cranberry walnut quinoa and balsamic reduction
- Prepare 1 of duck Breast.
- Prepare of . 5 cup tri color quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted walnut peices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cranberries.
- You need TBSP of balsamic reduction.
Orange slices and a maple-balsamic reduction add sweetness to this vegan beet and quinoa salad. Make the balsamic reduction: Put the balsamic and maple syrup in a small saucepan and heat it over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it boils. Then give this pan-seared chicken in a balsamic reduction sauce a go. It's fancy enough for company and simple enough for everyday fare.
Duck Breast with cranberry walnut quinoa and balsamic reduction step by step
- Salt and pepper duck. Start duck in a cold drying pan fast side down and gradually raise heat flip when seared.
- Combine half a cup and cup of water and salt and boil until cooked and add walnuts and cranberries.
- If walnuts not toasted toast in a pan for 2 minutes.
- Slice duck and place on quinoa add glaze on top of duck.
Needless to say, these are exceedingly expensive. Cheaper, grocery store varieties can be vastly improved by reducing them, concentrating their sweetness. Quinoa "Stuffing" (Quinoa with Butternut Squash, Cranberries & Pistachios). Add the cooked veggies, quinoa, spinach, cranberries and pistachios to a large mixing bowl, and gently toss to combine. Pingback: Holiday Balsamic & Cranberry Veggie Roast – Sevalife – Dr.