country style ribs in duck sauce. country style ribs in duck sauce. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of country style ribs in duck sauce.
Plum sauce and honey make these pork ribs sweet eating. You may also like Tangy Chicken Wings, another delicious recipe cooked in a crock pot (slow cooker). Country-style are the meatiest of all pork ribs. You can have country style ribs in duck sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of country style ribs in duck sauce
- Prepare 7 of pork shoulder ribs.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of olive oil to cover the bottom of pan.
- It’s 40 oz of jar of sweet and sour duck sauce Dai Day brand.
Look for highly marbled ribs; they might be labeled "pork shoulder country-style ribs". Country-style ribs from the loin are leaner and won't be as tender and moist. These Grilled Country Style Ribs are first dry rubbed with a blend of ground cumin, oregano, black pepper and other warm spices before grilling. The exterior gets crusty and the tender interior is juicy.
country style ribs in duck sauce instructions
- In a very large pan I had to use two large pan fry the ribs 4 minutes add half the spices.
- turn add the remaining spices cook till done keep turning so not to burn.
- add duck sauce put into hot oven 450°F Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
No typical BBQ sauce on these for an alternative and no rib bones to deal with, just seasoned meat! This ribs recipe calls for country-style ribs to be simmered in a sauce before hitting the grill. Country-style ribs are drizzled with a quick sauce using fresh kiwis, cider vinegar, and lime juice for a tropical taste with your ribs. I prefer to cook these on low as I think they are more tender, but you can cook them on high to shorten the cooking time if you need to. Place ribs on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.