Smoked Duck Fried Rice. The other main ingredient for smoked duck fried rice is rice but the secret to making excellent fried rice is to use cold leftover rice that has been refrigerated in a covered container overnight. Leftover rice makes the best fried rice but freshly steamed rice will result in mushy fried rice. Heat oil in pan and pan-fry duck breast.
See great recipes for Smoke Duck Rice 烟熏鸭肉饭, 煙熏鴨炒飯 SMOKED DUCK FRIED RICE too! Easy rice stir-fry with Peking duck and various aromatics for a true Asian style comfort food dish in just a few short minutes. Chinese Duck Fried Rice By Sue Lau You can cook Smoked Duck Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Duck Fried Rice
- It’s 10 small of Pearl onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover rice.
- It’s 2 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of slice cooked ready to eat smoked duck.
- You need 1 dash of White pepper.
Increase heat to medium-high, and stir in the duck meat, pork, half of the green onions, and the soy sauce. Duck is added to the traditional spicy medley of shrimp, smoked sausage, bell peppers, onions, garlic, celery, and tomatoes to create a rich, hearty dish. Serve hot over white rice, and substitute other poultry for the duck if you wish. Begin this recipe by lighting your smoker for indirect grilling and soaking your wood chips in water.
Smoked Duck Fried Rice instructions
- cooked rice as usual or used leftover rice optional.
- in pan add ready to eat and cooked slice smoked duck with pearl onion and 1 tbsp of light soy sauce stir fry.
- add cooked white rice then add another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and stir fry for 3 minute.
- add hoisin sauce and mix well for another 2 minute till rice are no longer wet and lightly crisps.
- off heat and add white pepper mix well and serve immediately.
- Keep in thermos great as lunchbox.
Use a fork to poke holes in the skin of the duck so your seasoning can go past the fat and into the meat of the duck. Season the duck with the black pepper, garlic salt, soy sauce, honey and red wine inside and out. Shred duck meat, mix with soy sauce, add pepper to taste and set aside. Add bacon and fry just until golden, not browned. While this Smoked Duck Breast, Mango & Avocado Salad sounds pretty fancy, it's only because smoked duck breast makes even the most pedestrian dish sound uppity.