Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice. Great recipe for Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice. Fried Rice with Duck Meat and Preserved Vegetable. Fragrant Mixed Rice with Chinese Sausage.
Stir-Fried Live Frog with Chinese Black Olive and Spring Onions in Claypot. Top Tips For Chinese Sausage And Rice. Rinse the rice before cooking, to remove the starch. You can cook Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
- It’s 3 cup of rice.
- It’s of PRESERVED MEAT OPTION.
- You need 4 of preserved chinese sausage.
- You need 1 of preserved duck drumstick optional add on.
- It’s of LIGHT SOY SAUCE OPTION 1.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce and 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of GARLIC SOY SAUCE OPTION 2.
- It’s 1 tbsp of additional add on optional bulgogi sauce if using.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of OPTIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY.
- You need 2 cup of dice chinese broccoli / kai lan.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock.
The sweet soy sauce is optional, this dish has a lot of flavor on it's own. You can use rice wine or dry sherry. Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along. In a small saucepan, add the ginger, bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon sticks, peppercorns, soy sauces, Shaoxing wine, and sugar.
Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice instructions
- OPTIONAL ADD ON IF USING.. QUICK BLANCH PRESERVED DUCK DRUMSTICK.
- steam sausage ( optional add on preserved duck drumstick ) for 20 minute then add sauce steam another 5 minute.
- cut up sausage and put sausage (with preserved duck drumstick) with sauce onto cooked rice and mix well then baked it in the rice cooker for another 10 minutes or stir fry all ingredient for 5 minute.
- Dice up green vegetable Chinese broccoli stem.
- ADDITIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY ….simply let the dice vegetable simmer in the stock for 3 minutes then top on the cooked preserved smoke duck rice.
- I Made Another Version For Lunch Today @Preserved Smoked Duck With Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.
- My Delicous Lunch Preserved Smoked Duck And Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.
Place the pot over medium heat, and bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Chinese New Year is around the corner,. Other than traditional yee sang ingredients, there's deep-fried salmon skin and bird's nest in the mix, the use of fresh passion fruit as the base instead of palm sauce also made the experience rather unique.. Order online from May Dragon Chinese Restaurant on MenuPages. One of our favorite things to do with Chinese sausage is to make these Chinese sausage buns – lop cheung bao!