Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll. Alternatively, dice the sausage if you prefer a finer mixture of rice and pork. Over low heat, slowly heat a medium-sized claypot on the stove, taking care to do so gradually to prevent the pot from cracking. The southern flavor of Chinese sausage is commonly known by its Cantonese name 'lap.
Feel free to leave a star rating and I'd love to. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's perfect for a weeknight meal. Chinese sausage is pronounced lop cheung or lop cheong in Cantonese. You can cook Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 each of chinese duck liver sausage and one leek.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of toasted white sesame seeds.
Lop means "preserved" and cheung means "sausage." Written as 腊肠, it is pronounced là cháng in. I remember long ago, Chinese duck liver sausage only had duck liver and pork as the protein. Now, they all have other protein mixed into it. Think Chinese sausage, but made with liver instead of pork meat.
Chinese Duck Liver Sausage Rice Roll step by step
- pill off sausage skin and steam with leek for 10 minute then add light soy sauce and steam for another 5 minute.
- pour all ingredient onto cooked rice and mix well then let it cool down then sharp it like a shushi and refrigerate for 10 minute and serve top sesame seeds.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPE USING DUCK LIVER SAUSAGE.
What type of liver, you ask? Well, it ranges from pork to duck, and even goose! Chinese sausage rice made easy using the Instant Pot. No rice soaking required, minimal active cooking time, and perfect results. The rich and savory sticky rice is seasoned with soy sauce and mixed with sweet Chinese sausage and crunchy water chestnuts.