Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread. Add mushrooms, caramelized onions, and blue cheese. Grill each flatbread until cheese is melted, top with fresh arugula and enjoy! This Cheesy Mushroom Flatbread recipe is featured in the Pizza feed along with many more.
I had the pleasure of shooting this recipe in LA with @MattArmendariz. Flatbread topped with mushrooms, onions, fontina cheese, and crispy sage leaves. This easy Mushroom Fontina Flatbread with Crispy Sage makes a great easy meal or can be served as an appetizer at all of your holiday parties. You can cook Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread
- It’s 1/2 of cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese (56g).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, grated Parmesan Cheese (50g).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (50g).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms (35g).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil (14g).
- It’s 1/4 of cup, sliced Onion (29g).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (2g).
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic Reduction (5g).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Arugula (5g).
- You need of optional – 1/2 tsp Salt (3g).
Add the onion, pepper and mushrooms. Top evenly with the onion mixture and the pepperoni. Put the flatbreads on a baking sheet. Brush with the pesto, then top with the mozzarella, mushroom mixture and goat cheese.
Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and pour oil. Add sliced onion to heated pan and saute until fragrant. Mix in sliced mushrooms and continue cooking until soft. In a bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, garlic powder and mushroom mixture. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Change oven setting to broil. Move baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown cheese.
- Slice bread with pizza cutter. Top with arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction..
Cheesy Caramelized Onion Flatbreads deliver as a flavorful appetizer. We like the mix of cheeses and black sesame seeds in these tasty snacks. Cheesy Caramelized Onion Flatbreads are covered with thinly sliced pears, caramelized onions, crumbled blue cheese, chopped pecans, chopped fresh thyme, and gooey mozzarella cheese. The crust is made from White Lily's Premium White Grape Seed Flour Blend and it's a super easy dough. Make the best Cheesy Onion Flatbread with this easy recipe.