Bombay Duck Fillet. Bombay Duck Fry #driedfish – This dish is a spicy, sweet and sour variation of the popular Maharashtrian cuisine of Bombay duck / dry Bombil fish. They are mostly found on the coastal areas, especially Konkan region where the fish is dried and preserved for later use. Now mix rice flour with rava on a plate and dust the bombil fillet finely to cover from all sides.
Bombay Duck Filet is a snack for chewing, which is tasty and low in fat. The Bombay duck belongs to the group of low-calorie and low-fat fish, and inherently provides vitamins and minerals. Bombay Duck (Frozen) (Harpadon nehereus) Whole Round You can have Bombay Duck Fillet using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bombay Duck Fillet
- You need of For FISH FILLET.
- It’s 5 of Bombay duck or any other fish for that matter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Water for making it like a paste.
- It’s of For COATING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
Custom / Other ) Frozen IQF/Block/Semi as : Please fill up the details and send an enquiry to Buy/Import/Export this product to your country with your specification. Bombay Duck Fish or Bombil fish is known as Lotte fish in the South East Asian country. It is a very soft body of sea fish with huge iron and iodine. Abundant harvesting of this fish in the southern coastal region of Bangladesh makes it a popular and almost readily available.
Bombay Duck Fillet step by step
- Mix all d ingredients except the fish and rice flour, make it like a paste..
- Apply on the fish and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Appy rice flour (gives the crispy texture) and deep fry.
Bombay Duck is the dried bummalo fish from India and south east Asia. It's an ugly little thing when caught but after drying in the hot sun to crumbling point, gives out the most tremendous and utterly unique savoury flavour, beloved by connoisseurs of Indian food (although even they might at first have had to work hard to acquire the taste). Browse Wishlist The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist The product is already in the.