Egg curry. Egg is a versatile cooking ingredient. Many people who do not eat meat eat eggs. I call it easiest curry and everyone's favorite.
Egg Masala Curry Recipe – About Egg Masala Curry Recipe: Egg being the wonderful source of proteins can be used to make many delicious dishes. One such amazing dish is that of Egg Masala Curry where boiled eggs are just simmered in spicy masala gravy. It has a nice tangy taste of tomatoes coupled with the flavors and taste of the spices that are used. You can cook Egg curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg curry
- It’s of Onion one medium.
- It’s of Tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Cumin powder1tsp.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Corianderleaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
You can always use leftover eggs from the. Egg curries are wildly popular in India, and every household has it's own secret recipe. This is a chef recipe and is a true classic! It's what you would have in restaurants in North-India.
Egg curry instructions
- Take a pan add 2tbsp oil then add onion saute for 5min add garlic ginger paste then add tomato puree cook for 5mins.
- Then add chilly powder, coriander n cumin powder and cook for 5mins. Then add boiled eggs in it. Add coriander leaves and serve..
In a small bowl or coffee cup, mix the coriander, turmeric, chilipowder, cumin and salt. In a large frying pan, saute the onion, garlic and ginger in the oil until the onion softens. Egg curry is one thing which I have always liked. I remember in my house, mom would make egg curry when we ran out of vegetables. She usually added potatoes along with the eggs in the curry.