Egg ham and cheese bake. Explore Our Scrambled Egg Breakfast Bowls & Prepare for Love At First Bite! Stir in ham; spoon over cheese. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; pour over ham mixture.
Put bread pieces in bottom of pan. Sprinkle ham or sausage over bread and sprinkle cheese over the meat. Bake ham and cheese in a classic custard of eggs and milk, because sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. You can have Egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg ham and cheese bake
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove diced.
- You need of Pam cooking spray.
- It’s 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of skin milk.
Hint: be sure to thoroughly grease your baking dish. For a little variation toss in a few sliced scallions or some freshly snipped herbs. Ham, onion, and chopped bell pepper go into the easy one-dish breakfast casserole, along with cheddar cheese, cubed bread, and eggs. Add some tomatoes or mushrooms to the dish, or replace the ham with Canadian bacon, sausage, or bacon.
Egg ham and cheese bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
The recipe includes egg, ham, and cheese along with flour or Bisquick and so the end result is almost like a breakfast quiche or an egg, ham and cheese breakfast casserole. I guess a quiche technically, according to Wikipedia, quiche has a pastry crust and a 'savoury custard', but this has that quiche feel and it's basically an easy ham. In the recipe below, I show how you can substitute egg whites for some of the eggs without missing out on any flavor. Use lean ham instead of bacon or sausage and you have a tasty, affordable, high-protein main course. Whisk in the milk then stir in the cheese.