Egg toast with cheese. Explore Our Scrambled Egg Breakfast Bowls & Prepare for Love At First Bite! Remove from oven, season with salt and pepper and garnish with chives. Line the edges of the bread with butter, and crack an egg into the pocket.
Crack the egg into the center of the bread with the space carved out for it. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, and then air fry again for a minute or two (you just want the cheese to melt) and then remove. A delicious toast recipe that you can make for your loved ones in breakfast, Baked Egg Cheese Toast can be easily made at home. You can cook Egg toast with cheese using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg toast with cheese
- It’s 1 piece of white bread.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of little pepper.
- It’s 1 of little butter.
- You need 1 of little salt.
This breakfast recipe is prepared using eggs, milk, white bread, and cheddar cheese, and is protein rich dish. Cheese Egg Toast: I recently saw a recipe on Crazy Adventures in Parenting for a baked egg toast with cheese. I tried it and loved it, so I've made a tutorial for you guys along with a how-to video. Crack one egg into the sunken area of the bread.
Egg toast with cheese step by step
- Use a spoon to press a hole on the bread big enough to fit an egg.
- Crack an egg on the center of the bread.
- Put a little salt and pepper on the egg.
- Spread some butter on the side of the bread.
- Put the slice of cheese on top of the bread.
- Bake it in the oven 160°c for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some pepper on the bread.
- Done! Enjoy!🤗.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and snipped chives. Scatter shredded cheese around the egg. This is a simple breakfast, but it is hearty and a nice variation of two breakfast classics: eggs. Place a slice of bread on a rack. Butter the bread if you like.