Butter egg brown rice 黄油拌饭#mommasrecipes. Easy & Cheap Meal For One Person. Just like Tamago gohan But Chinese prefer cooked egg with semi-cooked egg yolk. You'll never guess the SECRET ingredient 🤫Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice
Ingredients: century egg, fresh egg, brown rice, scallion, soy sauce. Brown rice marinated in soy sauce, garnished with scallion, scrambled eggs and century eggs. Every piece of rice absorbed the flavor from soy sauce. You can have Butter egg brown rice 黄油拌饭#mommasrecipes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter egg brown rice 黄油拌饭#mommasrecipes
- It’s 1 cup of perfectly cooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 of pasture rise egg.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1/2 sheet of sushi nori.
- You need 1 tsp of hemp hearts.
- You need 1 Tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of kerrigold unsalted butter.
You are here: Home » Rice & Noodles » Spring onion oil noodles. Leave to simmer over a medium low heat until it starts to brown. The traditional Shanghai version calls for noodles without egg. You may use egg noodles too (I assume you mean the cantonese style egg noodles).
Butter egg brown rice 黄油拌饭#mommasrecipes instructions
- Soak 4 cups of brown rice, Lundburg's organic short grain brown rice preferably one day ahead. Other varieties such as long grain brown rice are not as chewy as short grain. Buy the best qualify rice if you can..
- Rinse soaked(sprouted) rice twice and drain all soaking water. Add cooking water according to the ratio listed above depending on the cooking pot you use. If Instant pot max is used, select rice function and natural release. Press start button and go. If stovetop pressure cooker is adopted, set 5 mins on high heat once the pressure is reached (when you hear sizzling sound), then switch to low heat and cook for 15 min. Finally turn off the heat and let the pressure natural release..
- In the mean time, pan sear one egg, just enough to set the white and leaving the yolk running. Set aside..
- Toast nori sheet on the stove on both sides. Cut them into thin strips and set aside..
- Soften Kerrygold butter at the room temperature. Warm up the serving bowl in the oven at 250F while waiting for the rice to be ready..
- Once rice is done, fluffy up the rice and scope out about 1 cup of perfectly cooked rice into pre-warmed bowl. Press a dent using a spoon. Cut in 1 Tsp of butter. Drizzle 1/2 Tsp of tarmari sauce. Top a half cooked egg and sprinkle hemp hearts and nori strips. Decorate with some cilantro leaves. Serve warm..
- Break egg yolk by a fork and mix the rice with with everything. Enjoy!.
This inventive spread will become your "go-to" easy keto breakfast or snack. Schmear it on crackers, cucumber slices, or celery. It tops just about anything with a one-two punch of protein and fat. So good you'll wonder how you lived without it! This dish is perfect to go with rice.