Tofu Eggs. Prepare for Love At First Bite. Find It In The Egg Aisle Today! Eggs might be one of the hardest foods to give up when you go vegan, but this tofu scramble is a real game changer!
Tofu scramble is a popular quick and easy, scrambled egg substitute for vegetarians and vegans. If you have recently started a vegan diet and are missing a comforting breakfast, here you go! Scrambled tofu has the texture of scrambled eggs and can be mixed with your favorite veggies to make a delicious breakfast scramble. You can cook Tofu Eggs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Eggs
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of tofu (fried half cook).
- It’s 1 of potato (boiled).
- It’s 100 gr of bean sprouts (blanche).
- Prepare of Celery & Spring onion (a bit for garnish).
- You need of Fried onion (garnish).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- It’s of Peanuts sauce,:.
- It’s 150 gr of peanut roasted or peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Pettis (shrimp paste).
- It’s Half of tbsp palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (fried).
- It’s 2 of small chilli (to taste).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of tamarind juice.
Wrap tofu in paper towels and gently press together to remove excess moisture. In a small bowl, crack two eggs. Add remaining salt and pepper, sesame oil and whites of scallion oil. Dip tofu into egg mixture and.
Tofu Eggs step by step
- Grinding all ingredients peanut sauce until smooty. Add tamarin juice mix..
- Mix 1 egg with half tofu and add bit salt. Fried with oil VG like omelet..
- Add peanuts sauce in the plate 3 tbsp. Put eggs on top, potato,bean sprouts, tofu, celery, spring onion,fried onion and sweet sauce..
High protein and super eggy vegan tofu scramble! This hearty and satisfying vegan breakfast is super close to scrambled eggs in taste without actually being scrambled eggs, which is super cool! Perfect for vegans who miss eggs and those who just want a hearty healthy breakfast. Egg tofu is special tofu made from water, eggs, and soy milk. Egg tofu is also called tofu scallops because it is shaped like a scallop when sliced and laid flat, making it an appropriate vegetarian substitute for scallops.