Stir fried tomatoes and egg. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the eggs, and green onion; cook and stir until the eggs are almost solid. Add the tomatoes, and cook until eggs are firm.
Add the tomatoes, and stir fry till the tomatoes soften and release juices. Add the salt, sugar, spring onions and ½ cup of water or stock. When the spring onions soften, stir through enough of the cornflour slurry to thicken the tomato mixture to a saucy consistency. You can cook Stir fried tomatoes and egg using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried tomatoes and egg
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Sausage or spam.
- You need leaves of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of soy sauce.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Add the salt, sugar, spring onions and ½ cup of water or stock. When the spring onions soften, stir through enough of the cornflour slurry to thicken the tomato mixture to a saucy consistency. Although pairing tomatoes and eggs is hardly a novel concept, this stir-fry is a revelation.
Stir fried tomatoes and egg instructions
- Scramble two eggs in a bowl with some salt.
- Slice up 2 tomatoes into wedges.
- Slice sausages or spam into bite sized pieces.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and scramble your eggs. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, replace cooking oil and stir fry garlic until aromat. Add sausages and fry until cooked..
- Add tomatoes and cook until it is soft. Add 1/2 tbs sugar and 1/2tbs soy sauce. Let tomatoes cook until it is soft and juicy. You can add spinach leaves at this point..
- When tomatoes are at your preferred consistency, plop on your scrambled eggs..
- Serve with rice..
Juicy tomatoes mingle with softly scrambled eggs in a saucy dish that's delicious over rice. Tomato and egg stir fry is the most popular dish on Chinese table. It is quick, easy but really not that simple to make the perfect version. The egg should be tender, wrapped with tomato juice and highlighted by a faint scallion aroma. This dish is one of the best partner of steamed rice, steamed buns or even noodles.