Spaghetti With Herring And Sauerkraut In Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti With Herring And Sauerkraut In Tomato Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With Herring And Sauerkraut In Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 bottle of spaghetti sauce 380 gram.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sauerkraut.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 gram of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Arugula, dash of Chili flake and black peppers.
Spaghetti With Herring And Sauerkraut In Tomato Sauce instructions
- Cook the spaghetti till al-denta then set aside reserving some of its water.
- With oil sauté the onion then add in the dice tomato, sauté for another 1 minutes then add in the herring in tomato sauce, breaking it to smaller chunk.
- Add in the while bottle of spaghetti sauce and mix well off heat then add in the sauerkraut without it’s juice and mix well.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti and enough of its water and mix well then serve immediately,.. OPTION : You can add additional seasoning to your preference.
- TOP it with some arugula, I Added Some Chili Flake and black pepper and enjoyed my dinner..