Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan. Pat the eggplant dry and then either pan fry, deep fry or grill. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. An easy recipe for keto eggplant Parmesan made with almond flour.
You'll love the cheese, gluten-free breading, and authentic Italian flavor! Eggplant parmesan fans, you are going to think you've gone to heaven when you try this dish. Or, if you're someone that hasn't tried cooking with eggplant yet. You can have Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- It’s 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- Prepare 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- Prepare 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- Prepare 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of filtered water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Eggplant parmesan doesn't have to be breaded and fried! It is just as delicious and far more healthy prepared Keto style with no frying and no flour. Eggplant is one of the few vegetables that grows really well during the summer in hot, humid Florida. As a result, dishes made from Indian, Chinese.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
We cooked Crock Pot eggplant Parmesan Geeks Kitchen. Jess Shows you how to make this wonderful dish and trust us its GOOD! Parmesan cheese, almond flour, and Italian seasonings coat these keto-friendly eggplant pizzas topped with pepperoni; add any other toppings you like. Keto Parmesan-Breaded Eggplant Pizzas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Eggplant Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly