Easy Eggplant. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Stop eating mushy eggplant and try our easy eggplant recipes.
Arrange a layer of eggplant slices in a colander. And it's super easy to cook eggplant. Eggplant recipes are easy to cook and also healthy for your child. You can have Easy Eggplant using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant
- You need 1 of large eggplant.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
Our Test Kitchen made eggplant Parmesan easier (and healthier!) without sacrificing any of the comforting flavor of the original home-cooked dish. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. These are easy Eggplant recipes found in my recipe box for all you Eggplant lovers.
Easy Eggplant instructions
- Heat pan then add oil stir fry garluc until golden brown remove and set aside..
- Cut eggplant and steam until half done..
- Sauce:: light soy, dark soy, a little oyster sauce and a little flour..
- Heat wok and pour sauce until thicken. Then add eggplant anf slowly mix until eggplant coated with the sauce. Remove and place on a plate.Add cook garlic on top.
I have a small collection of Eggplant recipes because we started growing Eggplant in the garden. From baba ghanouj to ratatouille, here's. I'm loving this easy eggplant recipe! Altered from Sveta's Recipes this vegetable blend eggplant dish comes together easily and requires just some stirring once it hits the skillet. There are a few key steps for prepping eggplant for layering into a lasagna.