Stir FRY Eggplant. Transfer the eggplant to a plate or bowl and keep nearby. This vegan-friendly eggplant stir-fry is spicy, delicious, and simple to make! It works with any type of eggplant and you can adjust the spice level.
This eggplant string bean stir-fry is one of our must-order dishes when we go out to this particular restaurant, and we discovered it's a very quick-to-prepare dish for home cooking as well. Remove the eggplant to a side platter and cook the remaining eggplant in same manner, adding more oil, if needed. Eggplant Stir Fry. written by Emma Tang. You can have Stir FRY Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir FRY Eggplant
- It’s 1 of big eggplant.
- You need of Chilli sauce or powder.
- Prepare of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- You need of Minced chicken.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
Today I am going to share the recipe of a eggplant with ground pork stir fry. I am a big fan of this dish, it's easy to make and full of flavor. Rinse and dry the eggplant and cut off stems; don't peel. Add the eggplant, scallion whites, garlic, chili, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
Stir FRY Eggplant step by step
- Wash and cut the eggplant into 3 parts. Add water into the pot and steam eggplant. After steam, cut the eggplant into strips.
- Marinate minced chicken with a little flour, a little soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat pan and saute ginger, shallot and garlic then add in chicken. Add a little water to let the chicken cook.
- Simmer until done then add eggplant and mix well. Add a little chilli paste according to your taste if more spicy or not. Then some dsrk sauce and fish sauce. Remove from the pan and garnish with spring onion.
Chinese eggplant, sweet chili soy glaze, green onion, garlic. Stir-fry Eggplant and Basil. by: idalingi. Heat oil in pan, fry eggplant until it is a bit soft, drain and set aside. Using the same pan, add the minced garlic, spring onions, all the seasonings, a. This sweet and spicy Instant Pot eggplant stir- fry is so addictive and versatile.