Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. I loved Aloo Baingan (or Aubergine and Potato) curry when I was growing up. It is not the most attractive curry, but the mushiness of the aubergines with. Mauritian-style mashed aubergine or eggplant with potato is thinly sliced aubergine braised in a skillet until they disintegrate into a flavourful puree.
Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. Add the potatoes to the aubergine. Aubergine & potato gratin recipe at Waitrose.com. You can have Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- You need of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Prepare of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- It’s of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- It’s 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- You need of TEMPERING the lentils.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Meanwhile, toss the aubergines and onion with the remaining oil and place in a single layer in a. Add the aubergines and potatoes (if some are. Chicken saj with mushroom, potato, tomato, aubergine and flatbread. Top view of chicken saj with, pepper, aubergine, tomatoes, potatoes and flatbread.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe step by step
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Add the chopped potato, aubergine, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. Put the lamb mixture in a large ovenproof dish. Cover with layers of potato and aubergine slices, then pour. Wow dinner guests with these elegant Sweet Potato Blinis with Aubergine Caviar!