Eggplant Casserole Batch 14. Hearty eggplant casserole can serve as a meatless entree. The combination of eggplant, tomato sauce, and cheese is wonderful! Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.
This saucy eggplant casserole will really satisfy a crowd, and it's a hearty, delicious vegetarian option, too. Serve it with a salad and some crusty bread. Make a big batch of eggplant Parmesan in your slow cooker and dinner will be waiting when you get home. You can cook Eggplant Casserole Batch 14 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole Batch 14
- You need 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- You need 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of garbanzo beans/ chickpeas.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion.
- You need 6 ounces of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 pound of steamed chopped broccoli.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
No need to heat up your kitchen baking in. Let it stand for a few minutes before This looks amazing! I would like to make up a double batch (bumper crop of eggplant) and freeze it. Learn How to Make Eggplant Casserole with Beryl Stokes from the Cajun recipes at Cajun Cooking TV in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Eggplant Casserole Batch 14 instructions
- Peel and cube the eggplant. Add salt and stir coating all the eggplant. I did this by putting half the cubed pieces in a bowl and salting it. Stirred it up added the rest and salted it. Let rest 1 hour..
- After an hour drain the liquids. Cover and let sit half an hour. Drain again. Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Take the great northern beans and heat an oven safe pan. Mash the beans. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and bring to a simmer. Mash again and add the spring onion. Then add the eggplant. Stir and coat..
- Add the Parmesan cheese, then broccoli, and sliced extra sharp cheddar cheese..
- Add tomatoes, salt, and sugar. Top with mozzarella cheese. Put into the oven for 1 hour..
- Take out of oven let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
The Best Vegan Eggplant Casserole Recipes on Yummly This vegetable side-dish casserole recipe goes well with chicken and fish. This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food. You'll love the cheese, gluten-free breading, and authentic Italian flavor! Repeat with another layer of eggplant, marinara and cheese.