Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant. Answer a Few Short Questions & Receive a Customized Diet Plan Made For Your Body & Goals. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We've Done All The Work For You!
Popular keto-friendly recipes with eggplant include eggplant parmesan, eggplant lasagna, eggplant rollatini, and eggplant fries. It's packed with delicious flavors stuffed into hollowed-out eggplant shells and topped with plenty of cheese. Besides, with so many flavors and textures in this dish, you'll never know that it's actually low-carb and Keto-friendly, too! You can cook Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
- It’s 6 of small eggplant.
- You need 2 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion/ minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil if you garnish.
In fact, this meal satisfies my most intense craving for cozy, comforting, healthy homemade food. This keto stuffed eggplant recipe is an easy and delicious dish inspired to Mediterranean flavours and it's perfect for your weekly 'meal prep'. We stuffed the aubergine skins with a tasty mix of turkey mince, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and herbs and baked them in the oven. Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Eggplant is low carb, keto friendly and amazingly delicious for the whole family!
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..
I always have people asking me for recipes for eggplant that are low carb. This is so simple to make and so delicious! You can add any extra toppings you like in addition to what I did. If you like mushrooms those would be great as well! Turns out, there are a lot of great aubergine recipes out there.