Eggplant Casserole IV. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. The combination of eggplant, tomato sauce, and melted cheese is wonderful. Eggplant Parmesan in casserole form is an easy and comforting meal.
This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food. Other low carb eggplant recipes Eggplant Parmesan Casserole Add eggplant, bay leaves, garlic, basil leaves, and chicken bouillon. With heat now turned to simmer, add American cheese and fold until cheese is thoroughly melted. You can have Eggplant Casserole IV using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole IV
- You need of Soaking.
- It’s 1 of large eggplant aubergine.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of water to rinse eggplant.
- You need of Meat sauce.
- It’s 2 pound of ground sirloin/beef.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of roasted sweet peppers.
- It’s 16 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black peppe.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of savory.
- It’s 16 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 of rib/stalk celery sliced thinly.
- Prepare of Layers.
- You need 2 cups of shredded gouda cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped black ripened olives.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
Contributed to the echo by: Ellen Cleary Eggplant Casserole Cut eggplant in half. Add to skillet the eggplant, parsley, Italian seasoning and thyme. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese.
Eggplant Casserole IV step by step
- Peel and slice the eggplant into thin slices. Salt each slice on both sides. Let sit for 30 minutes then rinse..
- Wash all the vegetables. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit chop the celery, leaves and all. Slice the peppers and onions..
- Heat pot and brown the beef with the onions, peppers, tomatoes, celery, add spices and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste, adjust the salt and pepper if more is needed..
- Heat a skillet and lightly brown the eggplant..
- In a 10 inch oven safe pan add a thin layer of meat sauce. Cover with part of the eggplant slices. Then add the colby Monterey jack cheese..
- Chop and slice the olives. Add olives over most of the top..
- More meat sauce. Eggplant. Then aged Italian blend.
- Meat sauce and shredded gouda cheese. Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Let rest 15 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.
The Best Vegan Eggplant Casserole Recipes on Yummly Eggplant Casserole, Eggplant Casserole, Creamy Creole Eggplant Casserole. Repeat with another layer of eggplant, marinara and cheese. Bake the casserole until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is. In large bowl, mix together eggplant, celery, bell peppers, onion, soup, pimientos, eggs, butter (melted) salt and pepper to taste.