Eggplant Stackers. Plus, the Sriracha hot sauce adds an extra burst of flavor! eggplant zucchini stackers – how to cooking video. A new twist on Eggplant Parmigiana! I love eggplant, so if you like eggplant you will like this.
Unique Eggplant Stickers designed and sold by artists. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. How to make Roasted Eggplant Stackers – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. You can cook Eggplant Stackers using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Stackers
- It’s 1 of eggplant, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of Eggplant ends.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, diced.
- You need of Leftover cheesy potatoes.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Flour for dredging.
- Prepare of Olive oil to fry.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- It’s of Dried basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
How to Make Eggplant Caprese Stackers. Grill eggplant slices just long enough for nice grill marks. Dip the eggplant slices in the starch, then the eggs, then the breading. Place on the lined baking To assemble the stacks, top an eggplant slice with a slice of tomato, then mozzarella cheese, then a.
Eggplant Stackers instructions
- This is what I pulled out of my fridge to use. You can use anything you have..
- Prepare you veggies to sauté. Slice eggplant and sprinkle with salt to remove excess water. Let a set 10-15 minutes then pat dry with paper towels to remove moisture and excess water..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and add the veggies and dried oregano, basil, salt & pepper. Stir and cook until veggies are soft. While veggies are cooking prepare the eggplant slices. You will have 3 pie plates, 1 for flour, 1 for eggs, slightly beaten with a bit of water and 1 with mixture of panko and Parmesan. Dip each piece flour, egg and then panko..
- Heat same skillet you sautéed veggies in with more oil and brown the eggplant pieces, set aside..
- Now time to assemble. Setup everything in a line you want to layer. Start with sauce on bottom of the casserole dish. Next pieces of eggplant. Then mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, cheesy potatoes, sautéed veggies..
- Last top with piece of eggplant, pour sauce over and top with mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until heated through and cheese all nice and melted..
We print the highest quality eggplant stickers on the internet. Eggplant Stickers – Our favorite Eggplant Emoji is back on the market with tons of adorable poses, phrases and positions. Ever have a hard time expressing your emotions? Get inspired, save in your collections, and share what you love on PicsArt. Design your everyday with eggplant stickers you'll love.