Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan. Dish out Baked Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti at dinner and enjoy the compliments. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like lasagna but with slices of globe eggplant taking the place of pasta. Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
The extra prep step is Eggplant Parmesan. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Delicious eggplant parmesan spaghetti recipe with deep fried golden eggplant topped with mozzarella cheese and finished Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe. You can have Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- You need of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Chef Matthew Thompson with Harvest Table Culinary Group cooks up Eggplant Parmesan with Spaghetti Marinara Recipe available here. Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious classic Italian favorite! Tender eggplant is breaded in crispy breadcrumbs, then laid in a delicious bed of marinara sauce, topped with parmesan cheese. Eggplant Parmesan, or eggplant parmigiana, is one of those classic Italian-style comfort foods most people enjoy.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan instructions
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
Much like lasagana, this is a casserole dish made of different layers. Prepare the Eggplant and Spaghetti Dish. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Eggplant Parmesan – A classic Italian baked Eggplant Parmesan prepared with eggplants, tomato sauce, and cheese! Boy, have I got an amazing dish for.