Mabo Nasu / Eggplant 🍆. Add to Meal Plan: This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan. This spicy Mabo Nasu using delicious seasonal eggplants goes great with steamed rice. The eggplant is so tender and it dissolves in your mouth!
Eggplant replaces the tofu in this version of the Japanified Chinese stir-fry dish. It's the best made with Japanese or Chinese eggplant varieties, which have fewer seeds, thinner skin, and milder flavor, but I. New Eggplant with Minced Pork (Mābō Eggplant) is a twist on my recipe, Mābōdōfu (Mapo Tofu). You can have Mabo Nasu / Eggplant 🍆 using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mabo Nasu / Eggplant 🍆
- You need 1 pack of Cook Do Mabo Nasu 🍆.
- Prepare 350 gram of Nasu / Eggplant.
- Prepare 50 gram of carrots.
- You need 40 gram of green papper.
- You need 100 gram of meat (choices).
- You need 1 spoon of sesame oil.
The fried eggplant wedges replace the tofu cubes, giving a richer flavour to the dish and a completely different texture to that of Mābōdōfu. The beautiful deep purple of the eggplant skin stimulates your appetite. Mabo Eggplant My Japanese style Mabo Dofu (Tofu) recipe is quite versatile and you can replace Tofu with vegetables such as eggplant. All eggplant lovers should try this dish!
Mabo Nasu / Eggplant 🍆 step by step
- You can buy Cook Do like this cover.
- Remove leaf at Nasu,wash.
- Cut horizontal like this and make fit size as you like..
- Tips ❗️ Nasu quickly change color to brown, so to make it still white, deep inside water..
- Slice onion leaf like this then cut small size.
- Cut carrot and green papper.
- Prepare sesame oil with medium fire, then put inside all vegetables start from eggplants, green papper then carrot. Change high fire..
- Change medium fire put Cook Do inside frypan then stir. (if you use ground of meat, cook Cook Do with ground meat first then put vegetables).
- After all well done, enjoy with hot rice!.
It is very easy to cook but you need patience to precook eggplant pieces until they are tender. If you are OK with the oil intake, you can deep fry the eggplant pieces. What's so versatile about this recipe is you can replace eggplant with tofu and you have a Mabo Tofu dish. It's easy to cook, delicious and healthy, too. Remove from the pan and set aside.