Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno). Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Making baked boneless chicken breasts is very simple, the key is in the cooking time and temperature. Great recipe for Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno).
Stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper; coat chicken. Place skin sides down in dish (dish and butter should be hot). Oven baked breaded chicken cutlet's recipe. You can cook Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno)
- You need 4 pieces of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of large fresh Tomatoes grated.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 of large Aubergines chopped.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 2 of Onions diced.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Olive Oil (of which 1/3 is for frying).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika (Optional) if you want to give a delicious spicy taste.
Breaded chicken breasts with spices baked in an oven. Very easy and delicious chicken cutlet recipe. You can prepare breaded chicken cutlets in a slow or pressure cooker. Line a large baking tray or half sheet pan with foil and place all the chicken pieces on it, skin side down.
Tempting Oven Baked Chicken & Aubergines (Kotopoulo me Melitzanes sto fourno) instructions
- Cut the Aubergines into cubes or large pieces…put them in a bowl with salted water and let them sit for 1/2 hour. Drain until all excess water has gone..
- In a sauce pan add some olive oil and sauté the chicken. Once that is done place chicken aside. Add into the sauce pan all the ingredients except for the olive oil that is left over and bell pepper. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Place chicken into the baking pan..
- Top with the veggie mix, bell pepper, olive oil…mix gradually. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in oven. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 1 hr 30 min. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and flip each piece skin side up. Drizzle about a teaspoon of oil over the skin on each piece of chicken and rub lightly to coat. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. Find recipes for roasted and baked chicken, including baked chicken parmesan, stuffed chicken and more!