Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream. Chinese eggplant, Thai eggplant, snake/long bean, tomato, soybean tempeh, coconut milk Sayur lodeh is Indonesian vegetable stew in coconut milk. Like its cousin, sayur asem, sayur lodeh has As long as you have the ingredients to prepare the spiced coconut milk broth, you can create your own. Looking for coconut milk recipes like curries, drinks or soups?
Try our easy coconut milk recipes to make a creamy main dish or dessert. Cauliflower, garbanzo beans and tofu are subtle on their own, but together they make an awesome base for curry. Serve it with jasmine rice, rice noodles or your favourite vegetables! You can cook Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream
- It’s 3 of eggplants.
- You need 4 of tofu.
- Prepare 1,5 cup of or 2 cup unsweetnesd shredded coconut.
- Prepare 3 of cayenne pepper (chopped finely).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
Vegan Tofu Pineapple Coconut Curry is jam packed with flavors, and is great with rice or noodles! In a bowl toss together cubed tofu, red chili flakes, salt, garam masala powder and. This easy eggplant curry recipe is simmered in coconut milk. Reduce heat to low and stir in the coconut milk, fish sauce, curry powder, brown sugar, black pepper and optional chilies.
Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream instructions
- Coconut milk: Heat water, but don't boil. It should be hot, but not scalding then coconut in blender or Vitamix and add water. (If all water won't fit, you can add the water in two batches.).
- Blend on high for several minutes until thick and creamy. Pour through a mesh colander first to get most of the coconut out, and then squeeze through a towel or several thicknesses of cheesecloth to get remaining pieces of coconut out. If you have to split the water, put all the coconut that you strained out.
- Cut eggplants and tofu into bite size then boil the eggplants and tofu.
- Blend cayenne pepper, coconut milk, coriander, salt, garlic, onion. After blend it then mix with eggplants and tofu. Then heat it (but dont boil).
- Serve it with rice.
It's widely used in Asian cuisine but has become increasingly popular as a creamy, delicious ingredient in baking and cooking. If your recipe calls for coconut milk but you don't have it on hand, you can choose from a number of replacements. Coconut milk is an opaque, milky-white liquid extracted from the grated pulp of mature coconuts. The opacity and rich taste of coconut milk are due to its high oil content, most of which is saturated fat. Cover with another layer of paper towels and place another baking sheet on top.