Wokked Andive with mushrooms. With the rack in the highest position, preheat the broiler. Remove the outer leaves and the base of the endives. Cut the endives in half lengthwise.
Transfer mushrooms to bowl with greens. Heat olive oil and butter in a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat. Telephone + Fax: Click to view. You can cook Wokked Andive with mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wokked Andive with mushrooms
- You need of Vegetarian.
- It’s 1 of (large) head of endive.
- Prepare 500 grams of of tofu (optional).
- Prepare 250 grams of of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of (wok) oil.
- Prepare 1 of Some leaves of mint (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper.
CHEF MARK STEUER'S final Slow Food Fast contribution, a steaming plate of grits smothered in a mushroom and curly endive ragout, feels like a lifesaver during these bone-chilling months. The poached egg on top is the crowning glory. Mushroom cultivation is a technical process. This process can be divided into five phases: composting, spawning, casing, pinning and Mushroom cultivation is a technical process.
Wokked Andive with mushrooms instructions
- Rinse the endive and cut into slices.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Clean, remove the seeds and then cut the bell peppers into cubes.
- (if you use tofu) cut the tofu into cubes.
- Peel the garlic and chop fine.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Put some oil into the wok and add and wok the garlic.
- add the tofu and mushrooms and bake till they start to change color.
- Add the bell pepper and spring onion and bake for about 5 minutes. At the end add the endive and wok until the endive is about to get weak..
- Season with salt, pepper and mint to your taste..
As mushroom professionals often talk in a technical language, a few of these terms will. How Magic Mushrooms Work. by Shanna Freeman & Nathan Chandler. The intensity of magic mushrooms can depend on where it was grown and how it has been handled. farmer images/Getty Images. Endive is relatively hearty vegetable with sturdy leaves that cling tightly to one another. The long arrow-shaped heads should be heavy for their size and firm, with snug, overlapping leaves, and a bright white base with just a splash of yellow (or purplish red) on the tips of. with Onion Rings & Endive Salad.