Escarole And Beans. This is a creamy concoction of escarole and beans. It's also best served with a warm crusty Italian bread. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
This recipe is from Palizzi Social Club in Philadelphia, PA. Today I would like to share with you my Escarole and Beans recipe. Escarole and Beans recipe – Most delicious and creamy Italian side dish easy to make restaurant style dish at home! You can cook Escarole And Beans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Escarole And Beans
- It’s 1 head of Escarole.
- Prepare 1 can of Cannellini beans.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
While the beans simmer, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium. Photo: Molly Wizenberg. by Molly Stevens. The original version of this recipe calls for cannellini beans, but any light-colored bean works. This hearty and healthy White Bean & Escarole soup is the perfect wintertime meal, and is quick to make!
Escarole And Beans instructions
- Saut? garlic lightly in olive oil. Rinse and drain escarole. Tear and add to garlic, wilt down, about 10 mins.
- Add stock, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Let simmer covered for half hour..
- When completely wilted, add beans . Let simmer for another 15 mins..
- Add Parmesan, drizzle a little more olive oil and season to taste..
- If you like it soupier, add more stock..
I think soup is something that most of us forget about a lot of the time. From cannellini and escarole soup to country-style rigatoni, these escarole and beans recipes show that these two ingredients are the perfect pair. Put a large saute` pan with a lid over a medium flame and heat the oil. Garlic, lemon, and crushed red pepper season escarole and cannellini beans in this simple Escarole & Bean Saute side dish. This escarole and bean soup has become a favorite because it uses kitchen staples, it's packed with healthy ingredients and is a cinch to prepare.