Fennel Salad. This fennel salad recipe is an antidote to every side salad that ever was. This fennel salad is a classic combination – thinly shaved fennel, lemon dressing and shaved parmesan. A fennel recipe that's quick to make, it's beautifully refreshing and presents elegantly.
The fresh crisp light flavor is a delight. I saved some for the end of. This fennel salad recipe is a celebration of very simple ingredients and preparation, allowing the flavor and crunch of fennel to shine. You can cook Fennel Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fennel Salad
- Prepare 1 of bulb of fennel with the stalks.
- It’s 6 of large Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large English Cucumber.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 8 ounces of halved stuffed green olives.
I particularly enjoy this simple side salad with seafood and with pork. Eugenia Bone, prolific home cook, writer and author of Well-Preserved, serves this simple green salad with a cheese plate and plenty of rustic bread. Fennel slaw salad with thinly sliced fennel bulb and a fresh mint vinaigrette. Very finely slice the fennel bulbs lengthways (a mandolin makes this easier).
Fennel Salad instructions
- Wash and slice the fennel.
- Slice the green olives, add to the fennel.
- Dice the tomatoes add. Slice the Cucumber in half. Peel one half and slice the other half on a bias..
- Mix everything and toss. Serve with salad dressing or plain..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Cut the celery stalks into thin matchsticks. The Fennel Salad recipe out of our category main-course salad! Fennel Salad. with Citrus and Asparagus. Fennel salads for winter are a fantastic idea. I recently made one with red onions and parsley, but I This salad sounds and looks delicious.