Heather's Potato Fennel Soup. Roasted Fennel & Potato Soup features wonderful roasted fennel and potatoes pureed into a delicious creamy soup! I have made this vegan roasted Fennel and potatoes can be found year round, so you can enjoy this soup anytime. It would be especially delicious for the autumn and winter.
Cover and bring to a boil. The Potato Fennel Soup recipe out of our category Vegetable Soup! Instead of half-and-half cream, this potato-fennel soup uses fat-free milk. You can have Heather's Potato Fennel Soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heather's Potato Fennel Soup
- It’s of –for the boil—–.
- You need as needed of water cover 3 inches above potatoes.
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of large fennel bulb, with stalks and leaves.
- You need of ——sausage——-.
- Prepare 1 pound of pan sausage, she used Odom's Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare of —the finalization —–.
- You need as needed of water enough to cover the potatoes 4 inches above.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It’s 6 envelopes of instant mashed potatoes 2 ounces each.
- It’s 6 of bullion cubes chicken flavor.
This soup is a very good source of fiber and potassium. Lets enjoy a delicious Potato-fennel soup & many other Pakistani Heart Foods in English at kfoods.com. Potato-fennel soup Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Heart Foods.
Heather's Potato Fennel Soup step by step
- Peel and cut up the potatoes and cut up the fennel.
- Boil the potatoes fennel and spices till potatoes are fork tender..
- Brown the sausage save the drippings.
- Drain, straining the potatoes and fennel.
- Then cover the fennel and potatoes with water, add spices and bring to a boil..
- Add sausage and drippings..
- Add stirring in the instant potatoes a little at the time to thicken soup..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
As the fennel cooks in the simmering liquid, it breaks down, thickening the broth. You can prepare this dish as a hot soup, but it is just as delicious served cold. I added fennel to give this classic leek and potato soup a little twist. It adds a sweet anise flavor that really lifts the soup and makes it different. Let the soup cool until no longer steaming, and then blend the soup using a hand or stand blender until it has a smooth, velvety consistency.