Healthy donut alternative. Who doesn't love a good doughnut? Cakey or light, frosted or glazed, filled or in hole form, doughnuts are just a. Healthy Dunkin' Donuts food isn't too good to be true!
A delicious, simple, and healthy alternative to a glazed donut hole. Vegan and gluten free friendly Hello, healthy donut. I'll start by saying this recipe was a complete accident and honestly, those are. You can cook Healthy donut alternative using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy donut alternative
- You need 1-2 tbsp of almond butter (or alternative of choice).
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of almond milk (or alternative of choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of regular granola clusters (or any cereal of choice).
- It’s 1 of large Asian pear or Fuji Apple, peeled, sliced and cored.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried cranberries (or trail mix).
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s Dash of honey (or maple syrup), as garnish / glaze.
See more ideas about Healthy donuts, Donut recipes, Recipes. These protein pumpkin donuts are perfect for a Fall dessert, and are a perfect healthy alternative to traditional fried donuts. Healthy alternative to processed pre-packaged snacks! Let us know how we are doing on our contact page or on.
Healthy donut alternative step by step
- On a small bowl, place granola clusters and almond milk, mix and let granola soak in all that milky goodness for few minutes..
- While granola is getting hydrated, wash, peel, and slice fruit horizontally. Use a spoon to remove core to result in making series of donut shaped pear or apple slices. Set aside..
- Going back to the granola+milk mixture, add dried cranberries and peanut butter. Mix well..
- Spoon mixture as toppings to your fruit donuts. You can add a dash of honey to glaze it a bit if you like. Ready to serve! Best enjoyed with tea (hot or cold)..
Today's recipe yields doughnuts that are super light and fluffy, not dense or gummy, which is a problem with many baked doughnut recipes. There were so many raves over our healthy donut that we couldn't resist sending some more healthy hacks your way. We're not suggesting that you should scarf down a dozen of these bad boys in one. Healthy Donut – If you are someone who has a lot of dietary restrictions, but you also enjoy sweet If you want to make your own healthy donut alternatives, this recipe for zesty sweet lemon fonuts is. What Makes These Homemade Donuts Healthier?