Cheesy Egg And Fennel Snack. Egg recipe.cheesy eggy bread is a really easy and quick snack. The cheese gives an old recipe a twist. IT is great eaten on its own or with pickle and salad etc ideal for quick meals for the kids or breakfasts.
My first time making these didn't really turned out how I wanted them to be. Try this Egg And Fennel Scramble for breakfast. It's delicious and adds a flavorful twist you won't expect! You can have Cheesy Egg And Fennel Snack using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Egg And Fennel Snack
- You need 3 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely dice fennel.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 slice of chedder cheese or any cheese.
- It’s of SEASONING.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
This is highly unusual because fennel never lasts long around here, and I never… I mean NEVER, have leftovers. (Don't worry, the leftovers were not as old. These Cheesy Egg GGs have become one of the most popular recipe that I am getting tagged in on Instagram. So many of you are loving it so I wanted to share the exact recipe with all of my readers and those who aren't on Instagram. My mom used to make this when I was a kid on a piece of bread but I.
Cheesy Egg And Fennel Snack instructions
- Bring a pot of water and eggs with a drop of oil to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes and drain and cool eggs.
- Remove egg shell and dice eggs.
- Put egg with the dice fennel on a buttered baking tray and Add seasoning and slice chedder cheese and baked till cheese melted.
- Serve on cream cracker biscuits and top with a dash of salt and black pepper with fresh dill.
- BELOW ARE FEW EGG RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363523-deviled-egg-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351601-egg-in-spice-french-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351677-scrambled-egg-in-a-shell-golden-egg https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348836-avocado-and-egg https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351159-baked-egg-meringue.
We're big on cheese around here, but we're equally skipping the guilt and the side effects that come with dairy. Our cheesy seasoning is organic and dairy-free, and you're free to sample again and again. My father loves to entertain, and these buttery egg delights are one of his favorite items to serve at brunch. The leftovers are perfect to reheat in the microwave on busy mornings, so Dad always stashes a few aside for me to take home once the party is over. —Amy Soto, Winfield, Kansas. This is a really a quick breakfast recipe…if you have eggs and cheese you could whip up a nice cheesy egg sandwich…This is a yummy tiffin box dish for your kids and also you can give this as a evening snacks… Fennel seeds are also used in specialty breads.