Bulgogi Beef (Asian).
You can have Bulgogi Beef (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Beef (Asian)
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Sirloin or Flank Steak.
- You need 2 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Asian Pear.
- You need of Flavor.
- It’s 1/2 Bunch of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Tbps Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Gojuchang Paste.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Add ins.
- Prepare of Toasted Seaweed.
Bulgogi Beef (Asian) instructions
- Prep: Put steak in Freezer for 10-20min till the meat is stiff. Then take it out and thinly slice..
- Prep: Slice green onion thinly, Grate the pear, & Mince Garlic..
- Prep: Combine all ingredients and marinate steak for 1hr, flip half way through..
- Prep: Rinse rice under cold water till no longer cloudy..
- Cook: Put the 2 Cups of rice in a medium pot on the stove and add 3 Cups of water. Then bring to a boil and cover. Reducing heat to simmer for 8 min before turning off..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High heat and add just a tiny bit of cooking oil to protect the pan. Then cook meat in batches, removing pieces as they reach desired doneness..
- Serve with Rice & Seaweed..