Tomato garlic chicken. Pour in wine, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any bits. Pour in tomatoes with their juice and add tomato paste. Add salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine.
Tomato and basil are a match made in heaven as it is. However, mix them together with some garlic and pan seared chicken breasts, and you have the best buttery, blistered tomatoes and garlic flavours in this Garlic Tomato Basil Chicken recipe! Chicken, coated in a tomato herb and garlic sauce is anything but boring. You can cook Tomato garlic chicken using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato garlic chicken
- It’s 400 grams of chicken leg.
- Prepare 200 grams of cherry tomato.
- You need 5 pieces of garlic.
- It’s 5 grams of Basil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of patatas.
- It’s 30 grams of Fennel (optional).
- You need of Oliver oil.
- Prepare 1 of chili (optional).
- You need Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Herb.
- You need of Fennel seed.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Or any dry herb as preferred 😉.
Making this chicken is super easy! Everything is done in one skillet (unless you count chopping boards) for easy clean up so you can spend more time enjoying your food and less time washing dishes. Quick and healthy chicken breast with tomatoes that are in their prime ripeness end of August – beginning of September. And the ones I can't stop buying during my farmers market haul every week.
Tomato garlic chicken instructions
- Apply salt evenly on the chicken leg and leave it in the fridge overnight without cover(you can skip the overnight process if you don’t have enough time). Apply olive oil on the chicken skin before cooking.
- Put all vegetables into the bowl include the chopped potato and onion. Keep the skin of garlic. Add oil, salt,pepper and herb before mixing them all evenly..
- Put the vegetable in the pot before putting chicken. Put lemon slices, chili and basil between chicken and vegetables.
- Preheat oven under 175 degrees Celsius for 10 mins. Cook the pot under 200 degrees for 40 mins without cover. Take out the chicken after 20 mins in oven. Dip the oil in the pot by brush then apply it evenly on the skin. Turn the pot around and put it back to the oven for another 20 mins..
- Voilà ❤️.
So juicy, sweet and tender, local tomatoes are nothing like supermarket's "cardboard" tomatoes we are about to experience. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining parsley, the remaining basil, the salt and chilli flakes; sprinkle over the chicken. This is an Easy Chicken Curry that you need in your life. If you are looking for a new way to eat lean chicken breast, but you don't like spicy food, then give this Tomato and Garlic Chicken Curry recipe a try.