Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta. This pan seared chicken breast calls for just four ingredients—chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper—and turns out remarkably crisp skin and tender meat. If you cook a lot of chicken, this pan-seared chicken breast recipe is life-altering. Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning!
You can easily dredge them in the flour mixture. Olives and feta are great late-summer flavors that add deep flavor to basic chicken breasts. Few types of meat cook as quickly as boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and pan searing is easily the fastest method by which to cook them. You can cook Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 125 g of feta cheese.
- It’s of Fresh Italian parsley or fresh mint, chopped.
Pan-seared chicken is chicken that either begins or is fully cooked on the stove-top in a pan. Regular-sized chicken breasts should begin on the stove-top and finish off in the oven I whip up a big batch every month or so, store it with my other spices in a sealed jar, and conveniently pull from it as needed. Seasoning the chicken, pan searing, and then making the sauce and those chicken thighs go back in to coat and plate up. Remove to platter, cover to keep warm.
Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta step by step
- Lay the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film and pound them with a rolling pin or heavy pot until they're 1/2 in thick. Season the meat with salt and freshly cracked black pepper..
- Add the olive oil to a large plate or platter. Swirl in the oregano, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and onion powder, as well as a good pnch of salt. Lay the chicken in the marinade and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally..
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat. Shake the excess marinade off the chicken and lay them into the pan. Sear for 6 minutes per side. Top with crumbled feta, a sprinkle of fresh parsley or mint, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when serving..
When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and sprinkle with feta. I made this tonight – pan searing the chicken in an electric skillet and used the lemon juice to deglaze the pan. Brawny and golden brown, these seared pork chops make a hearty one-pan dinner that's rounded out by sweet sugar snap peas and loads of fresh mint. If necessary, you can mound snap peas on top of pork, but make sure the meat sits directly on the bottom of pan. Scatter feta over pork and snap peas.