Mini Spinach-Feta pies. Easy to make ahead, these fantastic pastries are made with curly spinach, yellow onion and crumbled feta. Sesame seeds make a great, crunchy topping. These Mini Spinach Feta Pies are SO easy to make- much easier than traditional Greek Spanakopita- but with all the same delicious, savory taste.
Packed with spinach and feta, these mini pies taste just like Greek spanakopita. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. The upside is they are ultra easy and make being lazy look cool. You can have Mini Spinach-Feta pies using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Spinach-Feta pies
- It’s of For the dough.
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- You need 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 15 ml of oil.
- You need 10 gr of fresh yeast.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 500 gr of spinach.
- You need 300 gr of different herbs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare Bunch of dill.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of greek yogurt.
- It’s 300 gr of feta cheese.
- You need 100 gr of parmesan cheese.
So, I was trying to capture the creaminess of this little spinach and feta pie devil, but instead got a blurry shot. Easy mini spinach pies, made with vegan tofu feta and filo dough for a simple appetizer that works for almost everyone. Spinach Pies – an easy vegan appetizer. Filo (aka phyllo) dough is already vegan, made with just flour, water, and a little oil and usually vinegar.
Mini Spinach-Feta pies step by step
- Make the dough and let it rest for 1 hour (approx double size).
- Shimmer the spinach and herbs and when they are cooked put them in a strainer. Cook for a minute the onions in a low heat. Then mix all ingredients of filling in a bowl adding salt and pepper..
- Take a small glass and make circles in order to make small pairs of ravioli around 8 cm. Fill them with the filling and cover them with the other piece or pastry..
- Put them in a preheated oven 180 degrees and bake them for around 15 min (depends the oven) or till have some color above and when you turn them are bit brown on the bottom. Enjoy..
These are packed FULL of healthy spinach, and a perfect vegetarian entree or appetizer. Contents: Spinach, Leek, Feta, Myzithra, Onion, Dill, Mint, Chard, Fennel. Feature A mini spinach feta quiche that is crust-less and baked in a muffin tin. Great for breakfast, brunch, a light lunch, picnic or snack. This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, cheeses and herbs that are all enfolded by crispy, flaky phyllo dough.