Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon. Great recipe for Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta. That's what I had in the fridge for a quick brunch 💁🏼♀️ Great recipe for Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon. I really enjoy a brunch at a cafe.
Fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, lemon zest and juice makes the orzo incredibly bright and flavorful. A adore a seriously pimped up avo toast on the weekend when breakfast merges with lunch and you have more time to potter around the kitchen. This rendition with hummus, poached (fried) egg, avo, feta, tomatoes, rocket and za'atar comes from the beautiful new Angama Mara cookbook – Out Of An African Kitchen. You can cook Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon
- You need 4 of toasts of bread/brioche.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 100 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 40 g of feta (danish feta).
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- You need of Lemon or lime.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Paprika or ground chili.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It's also a popular breakfast you will find on the menu at the lodge where the. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the feta. Flip the salmon fillets on their side and cut lengthwise through them to create a pocket. Divide the spinach mixture into four equal parts and stuff each salmon fillet.
Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon instructions
- Smash avocado in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, lemon/lime squeeze and paprika/ground Chili. Mix everything together.
- Toast your bread..
- Heat up a pan on high heat and drizzle olive oil in it. Add all your spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- On your toast: spread the avocados, add spinach, salmon and feta. (On top of each other). Add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and paprika again..
- Enjoyyyyy! 🥑🍞🥬.
Drizzle the fillets with the remaining olive oil. Put the spinach into a sieve and pour some boiling water from a kettle over the spinach until it wilts. Lightly butter the toasts and spread the avocado on top. Top with the spinach and a piece of the smoked salmon then add the eggs on top. Top with the second salmon fillet.