Watermelon Wedges With Feta And Mint. Watermelon Wedge Salad with Feta and Mint. Naturally sweet, refreshing melon is excellent with the saltiness of feta, the crunch of the almonds, and the fragrance of fresh mint. It may seem like a strange pairing until you taste it and then (hopefully) it makes sense.
A showstopper of a watermelon salad, topped with tomatoes, cucumbers feta cheese and fresh basil and mint. Slice this pretty salad into fun wedges for serving and snacking. The sweetness of the juicy watermelon, creamy-salty feta and mint of this salad is so refreshing and light.. You can have Watermelon Wedges With Feta And Mint using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Wedges With Feta And Mint
- You need 1 of seedless watermelon.
- You need of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves (use the smallest ones).
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
Squeeze a lemon wedge and a drizzle a spoonful of olive oil on each serving. Grate a 'snow' of feta cheese on each serving as a garnish. Greek Watermelon Salad With Feta, Mint & Basil Is So Simple To Make! Cut your watermelon into cubes and place it in a large serving bowl or platter.
Watermelon Wedges With Feta And Mint instructions
- Depending on the size of the watermelon, cut lengthwise into 4 or 6 pieces. Then cut each piece into wedges..
- Place wedges on individual appetizer plates or a large platter and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese..
- Decorate with small mint leaves..
- Add a few grinds of black pepper before serving..
Peel and thinly slice the red onion and add it to the watermelon. We partially peeled the cucumber, sliced it thin, then added it to the watermelon. Place on low heat and reduce until liquid is thick and viscous. Watermelon and feta salad with mint has become a staple summertime dish at my place, and I've learned a few things when adapting that recipe for home use. One: You can get rid of pretty much all of the extraneous ingredients.