Brussels Sprouts Salad. Stir to blend; set aside to let flavors meld. Mix thinly sliced kale and shredded brussels sprouts in a large bowl. The first time my friends tasted my new side dish, they said it was phenomenal.
Those in the love-them camp will find this sweet and tangy raw Brussels sprout salad oddly addictive. Brussels sprouts are so misunderstood: They've long been cast aside as a lame bitter vegetable hated by kids and adults alike. Now, they're finally getting their due with creative recipes that turn them into. You can have Brussels Sprouts Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Prepare 1/2 lb of brussels sprouts.
- You need 1 splash of oil.
- It’s 2 of asian pears.
- You need 2 sprigs of parsley.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
Shredded Brussels sprouts are a hearty stand in for lettuce in this delicious salad that's studded Citrus vinaigrette not only adds amazing flavor to this Brussels Sprouts Salad but it's also quite. Low-Carb Brussels Sprouts Salad has lot of healthy Brussels Sprouts for an interesting salad that's also just so delicious. This easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad is sure to be a huge hit! With apples, pecans, bacon and a balsamic vinaigrette, it's one of our favorite salad recipes.
Brussels Sprouts Salad instructions
- Heat a cast iron skilet with a coat of oil over medium heat..
- Nip the stem end off of each brussels sprout and slice in half through the stem..
- Arrange brussels sprouts cut-face down on the hot skillet..
- Peel and dice the asian pear..
- Chop the parsley..
- When the brussels sprouts are charred nicely, toss them in a bowl, add the parsley and pear, and season with salt and a lot of lemon juice..
I find that roasting Brussels sprouts. Four: Leftover bacon and brussels sprouts salad in the fridge. Crunchy almonds, sharp Parmesan, savory bacon, and those paper-thin brussels with the lightest of light orange-lemon vinaigrette. And this Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad has other very good reasons to be repeated. The work of shaving Brussels sprouts can be done in seconds by using the slicer blade of a food processor.