Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip. See great recipes for Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip too! Spicy Front Street Heat pork tenderloin soup. This dish is created using left over pork tenderloin from the night before.
This dish is created using left over pork tenderloin from the night before. Packed full of flavour and sure to be a heat. topshelfcollection. This spicy feta dip, based on the wonderful Greek dish of Tirokafteri (also called ktipiti), is definitely my favourite vegetarian dip. You can have Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip
- You need of For the tzatziki sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of large english cucumber, peeled, quarted lengthwise and seeded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried dill.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 6 tbsp of FRONT STREET HEAT.
- You need of For the dip:.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of red pepper, diced.
- It’s 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
Just a handful of ingredients a food processor and moments later WOW – thick luscious creamy spicy goodness. Feel free to serve it with bread, veggies, or any other favorite dippers. The first morning that we arrived in Santorini, we were admittedly exhausted. An unexpected mistake by my accountant had kept us up working well past midnight the night … You still want to see some of those feta crumbles in the dip.
Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip step by step
- In a colander, sprinkle cucumber with 1/2 tsp. of salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes, turning several times. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towel and finely dice..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for tzatziki sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a 9×9 baking dish, spread tzatziki as first layer. As second layer, top tzatziki with tomatoes, onions and peppers. Top with feta cheese as final layer..
- Serve with tortilla chips..
And of course you can adjust the heat by using more or less hot sauce and cayenne pepper. This dip is wonderful with any kind of pita or flatbread, as well as pita chips, whole grain crackers and veggies. Anytime Greek food is on the menu at our house, this Fiesty Feta Dip is a must! This spicy feta cheese dip is great on pitas, used as a dip, or served alongside souvlaki. I used smoked paprika and traded ground red pepper for cayenne to keep the heat down for kids.