Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip. Great recipe for Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip. A delicious chilly cream cheese Greek inspired spread with a twist. This was one of my favorites!
I love it when so few ingredients produce such wonderful results. I cut the recipe in half because I knew this was going to be a lot of cheese spread. But first up: a creamy whipped feta dip. You can cook Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip
- Prepare of ● For The Feta Spread/Dip.
- It’s 1 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Chives & Onion Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives [+reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1 of LG Cucumber [fine chopped – deseeded].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Dill.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Or White Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Stonefire Mini Naan Breads.
- Prepare of Fresh Toasted Bagels.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- It’s of Bell Peppers.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Fresh Parsley [for garnish].
It's an American riff on htipiti , the salty and tangy feta spread that's typically served as part of a Mediterranean mezze. Serve it with sliced vegetables and toasted pita wedges, and garnish it with crushed red pepper flakes, toasted sesame seeds, and olive oil. Spread both sides with cream cheese. Top on side with cucumber slices.
Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip instructions
- Mince all vegetables and gently mix everything together well. Chill for two hours. Serve with sides..
- Great on warm Pita bread!.
- Stonefire Mini Breads pictured..
My favorite bagel is the "everything bagel", the onion or the sesame, but use whatever bagel you fancy. I keep the skin on the cucumber, but peel it if you like. This spread of cream cheese, carrots, green bell pepper, onion, celery, and cucumber is given a little zing with lemon juice and mayonnaise. Spread on bread rounds to make little sandwiches. Great for brunches, wedding teas, baby showers or just to have on hand for the kids.