Mike's Strawberry Feta Salad. It combines the underappreciated workhorse celery with the beloved. Mike's Strawberry Feta Salad This is always such a deliciously chilly side dish to serve on a sweltering hot summertime day! Gently wash your chilled strawberries and pat dry.
Place equal amounts of Balsamic covered strawberries in chilled glass serving bowls and top with Feta Cheese and fresh chopped Basil. Speaking of summertime – this strawberry spinach salad is the perfect warm weather recipe, complete with juicy, succulent berries, and crisp, fresh greens. This salad is so good that it will quickly become a mandatory BBQ side dish that you'll find yourself making again and again. You can cook Mike's Strawberry Feta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Strawberry Feta Salad
- You need of ● For The Salad [use only chilled ingredients].
- It’s 4 Cups of Fresh Strawberries [halved].
- You need 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 6 of LG Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thin Sliced Scallions.
- It’s as needed of Assorted Lettuce Or Spinach Leaves.
- It’s to taste of KRAFT Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Its one of those recipes that after you make it once, your. Instructions: Put spinach, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper in a large salad bowl. This strawberry feta salad includes fresh, plumped berries, feta, & walnuts atop fresh spinach, and it's drizzled with a sweet-tart balsamic vinegar dressing, perfect recipe for summertime. Refreshing healthy recipes are needs to close out this summer.
Mike's Strawberry Feta Salad instructions
- KRAFT Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and cheeses. Add vinaigrette and mix gently. Chill. Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips, crackers or breads. Enjoy!.
I don't know about you but this has been a foodie-licious one for me! In a bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Cover with the dressing mixture, and toss to serve. This strawberry and feta salad combines sweet and tangy flavors with the crunch of cashews and pecans for a balanced and fresh meal. This strawberry salad with mixed greens, pecans and feta is bursting with flavor!