Feta Avocado Lime Salad. Lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this wonderful, healthy salad you'll want to make all summer long. Made with shrimp and the freshest ingredients – avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and chopped jalapeño tossed with some freshly squeezed lime juice and a touch of. Chickpeas, avocado, feta cheese, cilantro, green onion, and lime juice are combined to create a simple, healthy, and flavorful salad.
Then carefully peel away the skin and slice or dice up the avocado and add to the salad. Tear the basil leaves from the stalks and scatter the leaves over with the pea shoots. I wanted to share this easy Balsamic Chickpea Avocado Feta Salad in time for last minute Easter ideas, that happened to be low carb full of flavour. You can cook Feta Avocado Lime Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Feta Avocado Lime Salad
- You need 2 of avocados, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, cubed.
- You need 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives, drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1-2 cups of feta, depending on your taste.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lime juice (or the juice from 2 whole limes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This is a crowd favourite recipe which has everyone satisfied! Balsamic Chickpea Avocado Feta Salad, you can't go wrong with that! There's lime and creamy avocado, and the pungent Feta cheese might even remind you a bit of Mexican Cotija Cheese. And there is plenty of mint in this salad!
Feta Avocado Lime Salad instructions
- Add all veggies and feta to a medium bowl..
- Whisk together all ingredients for dressing..
- Pour dressing over veggies and mix..
Place avocado cubes in a bowl. Wash mint and chop with chef's knife or mini-processor. Add drained cucumbers, mint, and dressing to avocado and combine. Then gently stir the crumbled feta into salad ingredients. Creamy Avocado-Lime Salad Dressing – Tangy, smooth, lightened up Avocado Salad Dressing prepared with avocados, lime juice, and You can add them to a number of recipes, including salads and salad dressings, or just scoop them out and EAT!