Light roast veg and feta salad. The salad was okay but not anything that was especially memorable, but doctoring up that salad to give it a bit more wow was what inspired this Roasted Garbanzo and Vegetable Salad with Garlic, Feta, Olives, and Basil. And everything about the salad I came up with was perfect (if I do say so myself), including the way I roasted the garbanzos. Spiced Butternut and Feta Salad is a healthy side dish at a winter braai Ditch the lettuce and tomato in favour of this heartier recipe for roasted butternut, feta and baby spinach salad.
I love experimenting with different whole grains in my kitchen. There are so many delicious options! Make the most of this deliciously salty cheese with our simple feta salad recipes. You can have Light roast veg and feta salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light roast veg and feta salad
- You need 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- Prepare half of a butternut.
- Prepare 150 g of feta.
- Prepare 100 g of baby spinach.
- You need 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Light Greek salad dressing or vinaigrette.
Try it with fruity watermelon, roasted beetroot, herby quinoa or sweet grilled peaches. Roasted Beet Salad is made with two types of seasonal beets -it's a fresh and light side salad that's healthy, flavorful and chock full feel good nutrients! This cold roast vegetable salad recipe stores incredibly well, because there are no greens to go bad. The only exception is fresh basil, so just add that in right before serving.
Light roast veg and feta salad instructions
- Peel and cube the butternut and sweet potato, and place in greased roasting pan..
- Season with salt and pepper, and roast for 30 min or until soft and golden..
- Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half and cube the feta..
- Place half the rinsed spinach leaves in a salad bowl..
- Top with half the feta, tomatoes, butternut and sweetpotato (cooled). Toss lightly. Drizzle with dressing..
- Top with remaining salad ingredients and drizzle with dressing once more..
The feta is also best to add last-minute if you can. Cook the quinoa following pack instructions, then drain really well and set aside. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl. Once nicely roasted, add them to the dish with the other vegetables. Remove and discard the rosemary sprigs.