Spinach,feta and bacon quiche. I love making quiches to have for breakfast throughout the week… well, if you couldn't tell, I really like anything that I can make ahead of time and enjoy The most important part of this recipe is to squeeze out the water from the spinach. What I do is thaw the spinach in the microwave and then use paper. Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche, which is made with a premade pie crust.
This easy, tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor. This veggie-filled breakfast will keep you full and happy. I'm a big fan of savory breakfast dishes and this Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche might be my new favorite! You can cook Spinach,feta and bacon quiche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach,feta and bacon quiche
- It’s 1 sheet (230 g) of shortcrust pastry.
- You need 200 g of cubbed smoked bacon (if using).
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 250 g of fresh or frozen spinach.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of soft cheese (I like philadelphia).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Try Paula Deen's Spinach and Bacon Quiche recipe from Food Network for a dressed-up weekend brunch. Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour. This post may contain affiliate links.
Spinach,feta and bacon quiche step by step
- First you need to cook the spinach I like to steam in a saucepan over medium heat you can also fry with a little oil either way cook until spinach was wilted down then put into a sive and squeeze out the excess water leave to cool and set aside for later..
- Put some oil in a frying pan over low heat put in bacon (if using)and onion once cooked set aside for after..
- Take the spinach from earlier put in a bowl add the soft cheese mix well together..
- Place the pastry over a pie dish using a folk prick the bottom and the sides also drizzle a little oil on the Base. Also in a jug put in the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to taste mix together well..
- Now it's time to add the ingredients to the pastry, first spread the spinach with cheese on the bottom, then add the bacon and onion, add your feta cheese and finally pour the egg mixture make sure to evenly spread all the ingredients. If you have any excess pastry around the sides just use to decorate the border of the pie. (As you can see in the photo)..
- Put the quiche into a preheated oven 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When ready serve and enjoy..
Quiche is such a versatile recipe. Originally from Germany, the French adopted it and made a few changes, such as the addition of cheese in the filling, and hey presto! This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.