Light Feta and Tomato Salad. Arrange falafel mixture over tomatoes; sprinkle evenly with feta and pine nuts. Drizzle any remaining vinaigrette over salad. Sign up for the Cooking Light Daily Newsletter.
Add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and… Dice the feta into a ½- to ¾-inch dice, crumbling it as little as possible. Gently fold it into the salad and serve at room temperature. WW Garlic & Chive Salad Dressing. You can cook Light Feta and Tomato Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Light Feta and Tomato Salad
- It’s 4 of red Bugaloo Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of White Truffle oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Cilantrico.
Put the lentils, tomatoes and parsley in a medium bowl. Crumble over the feta, then drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine. One summer I combined my love for onions with a bumper crop of tomatoes and a homemade balsamic dressing. A tomato farro salad that is sweet from the slow roasted tomatoes, tangy from the feta cheese, chewy from the farro and bright from the lemon!
Light Feta and Tomato Salad instructions
- Cut tomatoes in small and large squares.
- Chop cilantrico without the stems and toss in with tomatos.
- Crumble feta cheese over mix.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes and serve.
Add chickpeas, feta and very finely chopped or diced herbs. We recently made a tomato feta salad that was most delicious and beyond easy. This salad is a great example of a simple summer meal. It is fresh, easy, and tastes really good. I am looking forward to seeing all of the light/easy summer meals!