Feta & Thyme Stuffed Chicked. Feta (Greek: φέτα, féta) is a brined curd white cheese made in Greece from sheep milk or from a mixture of sheep and goat milk. It is a crumbly aged cheese, commonly produced in blocks, and has a slightly grainy texture in comparison to other cheeses. Try our recipes for lamb chops with feta and lemon or a classic Greek salad.
Homophones: fetter (in non-rhotic accents). feta (countable and uncountable, plural fetas). A variety of curd cheese made from sheep's or goat's milk and originating from Greece. feta cheese, fetta cheese. A type of cheese from a goat, often found in the popular Greek salad. You can have Feta & Thyme Stuffed Chicked using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Feta & Thyme Stuffed Chicked
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thigh fillets (or 2 breast fillets).
- Prepare 100 grams of Feta, crumbled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 of Zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of Clive garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkle of lemon pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
FETA. an acronym meaning Fuck EveryThing Alive. Mostly used as an exclamation when angry or frustrated. Feta is the most well-known cheese in Greece. It is a soft, white, brined cheese that is very nutritious and is an excellent source of calcium.
Feta & Thyme Stuffed Chicked step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200*C..
- Throw feta, herbs, garlic, zest and seasoning into a bowl and mix together..
- Open chicken and cut a slit, not all the way through, so as to fill with stuffing mixture..
- Once stuffed, brown the outside of chicken on med to high heat in an oven proof fry pan (using olive oil)..
- Once browned, stick it in the oven for around 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove, cover roughly and allow to rest before serving..
- I whipped up a little garden salad and used the juice from the zested lemon/ olive oil/ seasoning- and also serve with some potato wedges. Serves 2 big girls (or 4 little boys). Enjoy! ;).
As part of Mediterranean cuisine, this cheese is used in all sorts. Feta cheese is undoubtedly one of the most famous Greek white cheeses and has a prominent place in the Greek cuisine. Feta cheese, as all kinds of cheese, contains small amounts of lactose and can. Feta cheese is a brined white cheese that comes from sheep's milk and goat's milk. Originating in Greece, this cheese has become a staple cheese option for many different dishes, both within and.