Carrot Salad with Toasted Spices and Goat Feta. Toasted quinoa makes a crunchy addition to this roasted carrot salad with slivered almonds and goat cheese. To assemble the salad, carefully toss the cooked carrots with the dressing and quinoa. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with the toasted almonds and goat cheese.
Spiced Roast Carrot & Silverbeet Fatteh Salad. Charred Broccolini Salad with Za'atar, Lemon Roasted beetroot, Green Beans, Walnuts and Goats Cheese Salad. Roasted Asian Style Chicken with Chestnuts. You can cook Carrot Salad with Toasted Spices and Goat Feta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Salad with Toasted Spices and Goat Feta
- You need 2 lb of rainbow carrots, rinsed and chopped into uniform bite-sized pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seed.
- You need 4 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare Pinch of salt, pepper, cayenne.
- It’s Handful of pitted olives (green or black), chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of goat feta, crumbled.
Caramelized oven-charred carrots are finished with tangy feta for a refreshing change of pace. Add carrots, olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper and toss to combine. Transfer to oven to roast, stirring periodically, until edges are starting to char and carrots.
Carrot Salad with Toasted Spices and Goat Feta step by step
- Chop carrots and place in non-reactive pot filled with water. Add handful of salt and boil, about 10 minutes, until carrots are tender. Strain and leave to cool..
- Meanwhile, toast cumin and coriander seeds over medium heat until fragrant. Grind with mortar and pestle until fine..
- Make the dressing. Combine ground seeds, ginger, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne in small bowl. Whisk in olive oil until emulsified..
- Mash carrots (be sure to leave some chunks) if preferred. If not, pour dressing over carrots. Add feta, cilantro, and olives and stir to combine..
Carrot Salad – tender carrots are brimming with the fresh, spiced Moroccan flavors. Most definitely not your typical green salad but such a flavorful, well blended salad. If you haven't had Moroccan food all these spices and ingredients together would seem really strange but let me tell you they are oh. This green bean salad is the best! Perfectly cooked green beans tossed in a lemony dressing with toasted Make it dairy free/vegan: Omit the feta cheese, and replace it with an equivalent amount of Kalamata Hi Anni!