Feta pizza. Feta Spinach Pizza. "My husband and I love this pizza, which makes a quick, hearty meal for us on busy work nights," writes Connie Clegg of Frederick, Maryland. This delicious Homemade Spinach Feta Pizza with garlic and tomatoes is easy to make and a great way to get your kids an extra serving of vegetables! A local pizza place makes a sauceless feta cheese pizza sort of like this, and I love it, so I thought I'd give it a try The feta in this is an awesome choice.
Friday is pizza night at our house and this Greek-inspired pie is one of our latest favorites. For this week's Pizza Mondays video, I show ya how I make a spinach and feta pizza with a creamy alfredo sauce. My lovely wife Jenn also shows us how to. You can cook Feta pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Feta pizza
- It’s 1 of Your favorite pizza dough (or see mine from my pizza from scratch recipe).
- It’s 1 of cherry tomatos.
- It’s 1 of onions.
- You need 1 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of feta cheese.
Pizza a'fetta strives to exceed your expectations delivering exceptional quality food and customer service. Roasted Vegetable and Feta Cheese PizzaMadeleine Cocina. These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. Spinach and Feta Pita Pizza. posted by Christy Denney
Feta pizza step by step
- Spread ricotta cheese on the dough (just as much as you'd put marinara sauce on it).
- Chop veggies to the size you like.
- Add veggies on top of ricotta.
- Crumble feta cheese on top of the ingredients.
- Place pizza in medium heat oven until the dough is cooked through and golden on the bottom.
- Hope you enjoy it! :D.
It's come to my attention that I am seriously lacking pizza recipes on my website. Top a ready-to-use pizza crust with chicken breast and crumbled feta for an exceptionally hearty pie with the flavor of Greece. Wash the spinach and remove stems. have you ever made pizza with feta cheese as ur topping???? did it taste good???? im thinkin of making pizza on low carb tortilla bread or ww pita bread with tomato sauce, minced garlic and then. I'd like to make a feta cheese pizza but this is my first time cooking with feta. Do I crumble the feta with a fork then sprinkle onto the pizza?