Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets. This tasty, filling chicken sandwich is a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. I twicked it however, I added walnuts and dried cranberries and did not put the cream cheese on the bun. Saved some calories Excellent will make again..
Cheese ; your favorite melting emmanthal or raclette. Roll out each portion flat, into a circle. Spread a couple tablespoons of cranberry sauce on the circle, and place the chicken. You can cook Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets
- It’s 2 oz of Boar's Head Maple glazed Chicken.
- Prepare 25 grams of Jellied cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 of Spring mix salad blend.
- It’s 1 of Sandwich pocket such as pita or any bread of choice.
Feta and cranberries are some of my favourite things! Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls. Parmesan Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp. Cheesy Pesto Chicken and Veggie Stuffed Spaghetti Squash.
Chicken, cranberry and feta sandwich pockets step by step
- Spread mayo and cranberry sauce in sandwich pocket then add chicken, spring mix salad and feta cheese..
Chicken Cranberry Pinwheels have a creamy and delicious filling made from chopped chicken, cream cheese, toasted pecans, celery, green onion, dried cranberries and feta cheese. They make a great appetizer, lunch, or brunch addition. The dried cranberries add a wonderful sweetness to these. Pack these baked puff pastry pockets with fresh spinach, feta cheese, bacon, and lemony chicken for a quick and easy appetizer or main dish. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Spinach Feta Puff Pastry Pockets.